In 2012 On Track Occupational Therapy was established by Rachael Hay, a highly regarded and experienced Occupational Therapist with a background in personal training and a passion for health and wellbeing.
On Track Occupational Therapy is a boutique provider that provides high quality specialised Occupational Therapy assessments and intervention. On Track Occupational Therapy has become widely known in the industry as the company who provides expert Occupational Therapy opinions and advice. All of our Therapists have over 10 years experience in clinical and occupational rehabilitation settings and specialise in:
- Ergonomic Assessments and Intervention;
- Corporate Health and Wellbeing packages;
- Medico-legal Occupational Therapy Assessments;
- Worksite Assessments;
- CTP and Income Protection/Life Insurance Assessments and Intervention; and
- Activity of Daily Living Assessments and Intervention (including equipment prescription and functional education).
We have consultants operating in both Sydney and Melbourne. Our consultants are also happy to travel throughout Australia so please enquire.